Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-18-2021, 07:47 PM)Kammrath Wrote: A legit option.

BUT....from my seat I saw enough lateral quickness when he was engaged to think it was in his head and not in his knees. That might be totally accurate by me, but that is what I saw. There were times even in the first 10 games back where I saw him moving his feet like old....I saw it in the LAC series a few times too. But mostly I saw a guy who was depressed and unhappy and therefore unable to motivate himself.

To 15th's post... There is no question his quickness was sapped for a big portion of the regular season. It definitely got better in the 2nd half. 

But to your points, I suggested similar. That if he's not engaged, he gives zero effort. I think I said in discord he needs to grow the eff up and stop pouting lol. He's a diva. 

I did notice a few times to start the game in the Clippers series that he was really engaged on the defensive end to start. They also made it a point to try and get him involved early. As he got less and less play, he did less and less. 

A new coach and different roster dynamics might have him happy and buying in again. Hopefully this humbled him and he works on his game a bunch this summer like he suggested.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by cjeter24 - 06-18-2021, 09:38 PM