Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
One more thing on Donnie...

He wasn't exactly qualified to be the GM when he came here. And we've heard reports of how sloppy the front office has been with planning, etc.

Perhaps an outside hire with a proper organizational structure background and process/experience might resolve the Cuban issues. Like Cuban has never known anything but disfunction in the FO that he's been able to abuse. 

It's like giving a druggie drugs and telling them not to do them lol.

(06-18-2021, 09:17 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I'm still excited about Bey, too. And that did play a part in my excitement over the trade on draft night. 

But in hindsight I just think there were likely other ways to get him. Drafting him instead of Terry, for one, but there were probably other ways to get both, even.

Maybe so... Really to make it a good move in hindsight... Terry and Bey both have to be good players, and you have to make a signing in FA. That could still happen but that's a very narrow path.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out | Forde's Sportsology to assist | Voulgaris likely out? - by cjeter24 - 06-18-2021, 09:19 PM