Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEWS: Dirk Joining the Mavs Front Office as a Special Advisor
(06-18-2021, 02:43 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: No we don´t. Which makes this consultant angle look like a PR gimmick and a favour. So far Dirk has shown no indication of being interested in getting back into basketball, especially in a full-time FO/coaching capacity.

Although I think I have seen a recent interview, where he envisioned a future role in basketball, exactly like I outlined with Porzingis. It means a limited and planned time commitment of say 6-8 weeks and Dirk is "free" again. Maybe Jessica would be happy to get the Big German out of the house a little, too.  Big Grin

Yes, Dirk has said before that, if he gets back into basketball, he could envision himself as working with big men on a limited basis. Just don't think he has indicated that he is ready to get back into it, as you say. I think the statements on his new role as Special Advisor mentioned that he would not be involved on a day-to-day basis. 

But, you never can tell. No comment on the Jessica angle, lol.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Dirk Joining the Mavs Front Office as a Special Advisor - by mavsluvr - 06-18-2021, 02:59 PM