Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEWS: Dirk Joining the Mavs Front Office as a Special Advisor
No disrespect to the GOAT, but I don´t think Dirk has a classic front office role here, because it´s not in his nature to confront and challenge Cuban´s opinion in a big way. I don´t think that´s in his personality.

That being said I do think Dirk could play a huge role in turning this franchise around, IF the new GM makes a definite decision to keep Porzingis.

To me the reason Porzingis wanted to be a Maverick is Dirk. Not Cuban, not Carlisle, not Donnie, not Luka, not getting away from New York. DIRK!

When you watch the practice video from Africa, you can tell Kristaps looks up to Dirk. You also notice that Porzingis always has some party shit happening in the off-season. Brawls, rape allegations, boat parties with plastic bimbos. The guy needs an off-season intervention.

Let him spend the summer with Dirk/Holger in Dallas/Germany for some hard practices and life lessons. Take him away from the spotlight and put him in some quiet different family environment. That way you can also learn how committed Porzingis truly is to being that #2 guy or whether you have to hit the emergency trade button. 

That´s the role Dirk should have. To mentor Kristaps.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Dirk Joining the Mavs Front Office as a Special Advisor - by Mavs2021 - 06-18-2021, 02:26 PM