Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-17-2021, 10:08 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Nothing matters. Basketball is stupid.

Come on man, at the end of the day every owner is an idiot and all front offices have power struggles.  We're just going through one way more publicly than we'd like.

I'm like you in the sense that I think the most important person in this franchise after Luka was (ouch) Rick but as soon as Luka puts ink to paper then the reality of this team being on the brink of being a contender for a long while is still, well...reality.

The chaos and the dysfunction is gross but it's a chance to clean slate.  We all complain that Cuban messed up the business side with all the allegations a year or so ago but don't things look better under Cynthia?  At the end of the day, no one from the front office ever steps foot on the court and no one in the media is suggesting Luka is going to take the QO so I'm going to choose to cross my fingers and see what happens.  My pitchforks are nearby in case the next weeks continue to the get worse though.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 06-17-2021, 10:27 PM