Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NEWS: RC out | Kidd hired as head coach & assembling staff
(06-17-2021, 03:57 PM)Thukydides Wrote: Guys, this day will be the beginning of the end of the Luka era. People are severely underrating Rick and take our well oiled offense for granted. Mavs have over-achieved every damn year since Rick got here. This is such a bummer, almost makes me wanna cry. My guess is, we´ll cycle through numerous coaches in the next years only to learn, how much we lost in RC. Very sad day in Mavs history. Obviously Luka is behind all of this, which makes it even sadder. I can´t think of even one coach, who I´d think would have to potential to bring equal value to Rick. And stop it with Mosley.. my god what has he shown?

The reasoning behind these departures were probably not well planned nor expected, but they were necessary changes.  How the MBT has operated the last decade is not good enough and would have led to Luka asking out.  That may still happen but without change, we were headed down the path of an unhappy Luka.  I don't have a lot of faith in Cuban executing and then keeping his nose out of basketball operations but this at least gives us a chance of making him for a longer term than his rookie extension.

(06-17-2021, 03:59 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Pretty easy for me. If the Mavs don´t make a deep playoff run within the next two seasons there is only one remaining guy to blame. Cuban himself. I guess that´s the one good thing. No more excuses. No more scapegoats. He went all in. If he fails it is all on him. If he makes the right decisions. He is the big winner.
I will have pitchforks and torches ready. It´s not impossible to get rid of a owner. Just takes a lot of pressure from the media, fanbase and the league.

Cuban is already to blame.  This new regime has a pretty large hole to dig out of.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by Tyler - 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: NEWS: RC has stepped down in DAL - by omahen - 06-17-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: NEWS: RC out in DAL | Mosley favorite? | new GM before coach hire - by cow - 06-17-2021, 04:07 PM