Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-17-2021, 01:02 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Maybe Cuban made it VERY clear there was a change of responsibility and Donnie was clearly being usurped in authority. Maybe Donnie was told that and knew it, tried to make it work but still hated it. Maybe Cuban isn't as responsible for the mess as many are assuming. Maybe he is. We don't know.

That's true, maybe. I think it's Mark's responsibility to make sure everyone know who is in charge of communication with other teams, negoitating trades, and pulling the trigger on those trades. If teams are confused about who to talk to because both Donnie and Bob are calling them, then that's Mark's fault. If either Donnie or Bob are disregarding the order of operations, then Mark has to fix it. 

At work I communicate with the same entities as my boss. If I go rogue and communicate things with them that disregard and disagree with the direciton that my boss and I have agreed upon about then he's gonna fix it. And the fix may be firing me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM | Forde's Sportsology to assist search - by fifteenth - 06-17-2021, 01:24 PM