Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-16-2021, 04:53 PM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: I dont know if the Twitter handle title change thing is legit or not...its childish if true...

But I dont have any sort of problem with Voulgaris at this point.   Until someone gives me facts on what decisions he made and what worked and didnt work...I see no problem with having a "supposedly" bright numbers guy chiming in on things. 

What has he done that is so bad?  Why does he have a Billionaires ear?   I assume Billionaires have bright people pitching ideas to them all the time.   Voulgaris must be pretty bright or have some really good ideas that he brings to the table for Mark to have anything to do with him.

What has he done that is good is also a valid question though.  Every move made since Luka, Brunson and Seth Curry signing has been a different shades of bad.  It's easy to hindsight the KP trade, but when you look at how patient Utah and Phoenix were, it shows you how bad we are at most facets of roster construction.  Was Delon a Donnie thing, Bob thing, neither, both?  

I was really excited for Bob to come aboard the Mavs and for whatever reason, I don't think its' yielded the results I had hoped for in terms of roster building.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM | Forde's Sportsology to assist search - by cow - 06-16-2021, 05:00 PM