Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-16-2021, 03:32 PM)JamesConway Wrote: You had to fire him before he ruined another offseason. What the Mavs pulled off the last years was shameful. 

Put it this way: the chances of Donnie for once actually getting the job done? Close to zero. 

The chances someone new does a better job? Potentially much better depending on who they sign. An effin stud like Ujiri would right the ship quickly and the sooner you allow him to come onboard the better.

I don't disagree, because Donnie hasn't really gotten the players.  He's like a guy with a penchant for making half court shots to win the game, but gets torched the rest of the time.

BUT...I am like of all the times for things to come crashing down within this org, with all this stuff, right before Luka is scheduled to sign the max extension...good grief.

While I don't think Spears knows what he thinks he knows, if he's right and Luka isn't down with this...this is the WORST time.  I'd have rather gotten that signature...then booted Donnie.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by TXBamanut - 06-16-2021, 03:40 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM