Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM…
(06-15-2021, 06:20 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: I appreciate everyone who is summarizing podcasts.  Thank you.  I hope to be able to listen to some when I have more time.   It is interesting.   The initial big wow for me when I read the article was the scorn Luka seemed to have to Harlabob.    It seems like from Cato's podcasts appearances that it is really more of a nuanced piece discussing how the front office should operate with different factions having different ideas.    The Luka and Harlabob mentions almost seems out of place a little now.   Not saying there are not issues and dysfunction will certainly run Luka off in time, but it just feels like a battle who should have Cuban's ears behind closed doors.   

I have always disliked the MBT term.   I think something needs to be changed.   Although not sure much can change if Cuban insists he has the loudest voice in the room.

MBT is beautiful. It can stand for whatever you want. Mavs Brainless Trio, Mugs Be Trading, Must Be Terminated.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM… - by Mavs2021 - 06-15-2021, 06:27 AM