Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM…
(06-14-2021, 09:44 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Can we end the KP Luka drama now...

McMahon who does not have Parsons feeding him insider info was trolling for clicks...

I do think is speaks to the fact that its overblown. Donnie, Cubes have said as much. I think its probably no so much that they don't get along, its just that they are two dudes that aren't friends and have probably very little off-court chemistry.

Even in games we see KP sitting by himself during timeouts, not really interacting with anybody. He will do some high fives and stuff like that on occasion but I also think its just part of his personality to not really emote a whole lot on the court. Luka is obviously the exact opposite who shows emotion in every single thing he does. 

They are like two college roommates who are paired randomly together but each do their own thing. Doesn't mean they hate each other. I do think at times they have had on-court chemistry it just hasn't been consistent. At any rate I feel like the narrative that's going to form is hey lets get KP more involved in the offense and look at KP, he's in the best shape of his life! He is looking so spry this offseason. That kind of stuff.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM… - by StepBackJay - 06-14-2021, 09:59 PM