Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM…
(06-14-2021, 08:15 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: If these comments were false, and the story wasn't true, then they wouldn't hold water at all. I don't want to speculate on how Cubes SHOULD react, but being hyper defensive within the hour and Voulgaris himself going to Mavs Mouthpiece Fish within the hour tells me that they're on damage control and are trying to fix the image. 

Players/Agents/Other executives aren't stupid. If this story was false then they'd be the first to know given that they are the ones that deal with the Mavs front office on a semi daily basis. 

I disagree right there.

False attacks/reports can do more damage than accurate ones, they plant doubts which is dangerous. 
Narrative can be way more important than facts for many people, as you can see in any political scene, and it matters.
Players has families who aren't as smart as agents/executives etc, who might look at those reports and whispers to their son/husband etc to not go there. 
Honestly, I think this was normal response by Cuban.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM… - by khaled1987 - 06-14-2021, 09:17 PM