Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM…
(06-14-2021, 06:52 PM)khaled1987 Wrote: Huh?
A story by a big media outlet like the Athletic, "falsely" attacking you, your GM, your analytics guy and your coach; and he shouldn't be responding?  
You know who is reading this? players in the league, players in the team, agents, families of our own players, families of any potential target for the Mavs etc. 
This article really hurts the Mavs in every way, and if it is false then I don't think Cuban has even responded enough.

If these comments were false, and the story wasn't true, then they wouldn't hold water at all. I don't want to speculate on how Cubes SHOULD react, but being hyper defensive within the hour and Voulgaris himself going to Mavs Mouthpiece Fish within the hour tells me that they're on damage control and are trying to fix the image. 

Players/Agents/Other executives aren't stupid. If this story was false then they'd be the first to know given that they are the ones that deal with the Mavs front office on a semi daily basis. 

Regardless it doesn't matter the reaction of Cubes on twitter. What matters is if he cares enough to right the ship.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM… - by SleepingHero - 06-14-2021, 08:15 PM