Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM…
(06-14-2021, 07:11 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: What I mean is pretty obvious. One vague article is used as confirmation for all kinds of narratives and agendas. Anti RC/Donnie/Cuban. Doesn´t matter. We don´t have any prove but the speculations are running wild. Based on everything I have seen it is mostly about Cuban and Voulgaris (maybe that´s my personal bias as well). Other posters read it and go all in on RC´s and Donnie´s role.

If Donnie really doesn’t have the final say on picks what exact power does he have?  

Even if RC was not dictated to have certain lineups, just the fact that there was obvious dysfunction in who gets to draft or make trades, is enough for a coach with his resume and ability to land another job, want to get the heck outta here. 

That’s why I feel no one in the TOT come out looking good here. At least with Donnie the reality is that he would not land a GM job anywhere else. So at least he had a reason to roll over and play dead.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM… - by hakeemfaan - 06-14-2021, 07:52 PM