Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM…
(06-14-2021, 06:56 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: When the information is vague everyone just goes along with the favorite narrative. Camp RC is the problem is going strong. Same for the anti Donnie crew.
I am staying on team "the fish rots from the head down". But for many that´s not an option. Would be the worst possible scenario. Can replace the GM, coach, scouts and other staff members. Cannot replace the owner.
Sure, the best thing you could hope for would be for the Mavs to hire some external guys who have his trust and get to make the decisions more freely than the current crew. 

Basically what he allegedly allowed this Bobguy to except with someone who isn’t just a numbers guy but more of a respected all around good ‚real’ GM.

(06-14-2021, 06:55 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: I forgot Justin Anderson, Shane Larkin, and a host of others.

Like Jae Crowder is the best example in a decade of someone we let go that we shouldn’t have.
Yeah I guess he handled this perfectly then and Nico Melli and James Johnson got us to the promised land with their quality veteran play.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM… - by JamesConway - 06-14-2021, 07:06 PM