Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM…
(06-14-2021, 05:28 PM)JamesConway Wrote: It was rough watching what they did to Green/Bey/Terry. Carlisle never had an ounce of interest in developing them. Everything makes sense now. They probably weren’t the guys he wanted and he acted accordingly.

I hope we waive or trade all three of them instead of further destroying the start of their careers. Just a huge waste of everybody’s time as always the Mavs‘ limited asset base but that’s another one of those typical Mavs stories that just reek of incompetence.

At this point we’d be better off with a fresh start. Coaching, GM, everything. The guys we have don’t have it anymore.

I’m sorry but I’m tired of this bullshit. You have apparently never watched any of those guys play college basketball. On draft night, I said they are 3-4 year projects. Josh Green doesn’t have basic skills like how to dribble a basketball. 

I’ll admit to being a Carlisle homer but I’ve had enough of this shit for 15 years. Every time we draft some complete scrub like Shan Foster or Mo Agee or Josh Green…it’s Carlisles fault they didn’t get “developed.”  I was one of the first on the DSJ sucks at basketball wagon. Apparently he was Carlisle’s fault too. 

I’m gonna agree with that Stephen A clip from last week. Carlisle needs to go to a team that’s actually good and ready to win. He’s wasting his coaching career here whether it’s Donnie or Voukgaris or Cuban. He would have a huge contract within 48 hours if the Mavs let him go. More likely we can trade him for a 1st round pick. There’s not a single non Mavs fan complainer that doesn’t think Carlisle is a top 10 NBA coach.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM… - by jesusshuttlesworth82 - 06-14-2021, 06:48 PM