Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
71.43%
10 71.43%
Clippers
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 7: DAL (3-4) @ LAC (4-3) | 111-126 loss
(06-06-2021, 08:12 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: The reason this feels like a wasted year is that the team took no step forward.  Last season at least we could speculate that a healthy KP might have made a difference against the Clippers.  If we had won the first round we could at least hang out hat on that. Instead we lose after taking a 2-0 lead and we are not sure anymore if KP is a legit 2nd star. We have Luka just like we did last year but this year feels like a huge step backwards due to the KP questions 

if I were Cuban I would ask some serious questions about RC and about this front office. Or he can wait till Luka gets tired and asks out. Then it would be too late to ask any serious questions.

This shouldn't be about RC at all. You play the hand you're dealt. Personally, I don't think KP is a fit. He's just not aggressive enough as a player, to add to his injury history. Maybe that's why he isn't aggressive because he's scared of getting hurt. Dallas lost because of a lack of playoff experience as well as a unbalanced roster. Dallas has they're work cut out, trying to put a roster together to compete. Teams like Memphis, Phoenix, and  Atlanta were bad to middling teams just a few years ago, so it can be done.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROUND 1, GAME 7: DAL (3-3) @ LAC (3-3) | Jun 6, 2:30 pm | Mavs 6.5 pt & 6.5 pt dogs - by HoosierDaddyKid - 06-07-2021, 01:28 AM