Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.5 pt RAPTOR & 2.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
85.71%
12 85.71%
Clippers
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 6: LAC (3-3) @ DAL (3-3) | 97-104 loss
(06-04-2021, 02:52 PM)Mapka Wrote: KP is just fine protecting the rim, the problem is when Zubac sits behind him and dunks every miss or dump pass.
What killed us in the 3th and 4th games was Kawhi and PG hitting everything from the midrange and from threeland.

I agree that killed us but I disagree that KP is doing fine protecting the rim.  Both those guys were able to bully their way to rim plenty without much help coming from our big man once they got here.  What you mentioned about Zubac is an issue as well but that dude is a giant net negative on this series so I'm happy anytime he's on the floor to be honest.

(06-04-2021, 02:46 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Here are some guesses for tonight. I've alread mentioned one, but I'll put it here too:
  • DP starts

• Luka/DP pnr is featured for chunks of this game (like at the end of the 3rd in game 5)

• Rick has some other card to play just for this game. Lou has made adjustments from game to game, but not sure if he's been able to adjust much in game. So Rick's gotta test that. 

What are yours?

Hardaway Jr goes off for 25+ after seeing his dad in the crowd.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROUND 1, GAME 6: LAC (2-3) @ DAL (3-2) | Jun 4, 8 pm | Mavs 1.5 pt & 2.5 pt dogs - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 06-04-2021, 03:33 PM