Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.5 pt RAPTOR & 2.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
85.71%
12 85.71%
Clippers
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 6: LAC (3-3) @ DAL (3-3) | 97-104 loss
(06-04-2021, 03:17 AM)omahen Wrote: Coach made excellent defensive adjustments in game 5. Now I would like to see some offensive ones. Can Mavs really win another game with Luka doing basically everything on offense? I am affraid not. Is it really impossible to get KP more involved? Other than one game he has been efficient in the rare shots he got. And it would be nice to get more from role players again. Especially looking at Brunson.

I think that is a good take.    I would be surprised if the twin tower thing is a long term hit.  I want to see it again, but I think there are clear holes to it.  

I would really like to see KP and Brunson get on track.  KP has been discussed tons.  Brunson has been very quiet with low minutes the last few games.   It is a bad matchup for him, but I would like to see him break through with 15 plus points.   Not sure what is the best lineup with Luka out, but they need to tread water there.    If KP and Brunson are not productive, that is a very tough ask.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROUND 1, GAME 6: LAC (2-3) @ DAL (3-2) | Jun 4, 8 pm | Mavs 1.5 pt & 2.5 pt dogs - by Chicagojk - 06-04-2021, 08:31 AM