Poll: Who will win the game? (Celts 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
51.85%
14 51.85%
Celtics
48.15%
13 48.15%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ BOS (8-1) | 106-116 loss
Bullets:
  • Although it's a loss, some positive aspects from the game. It was the third game in four nights on the road against a great team. So I guess being right there halfway through the fourth is a plus. And then I guess you can't expect to win when two of your starters are having off nights.
  • Defense decided the game imho. Celtics are a good team on that end and I'm not sure why we weren't trapping Kemba more when he got hot late. This is still a major work in progress and I'm not sure this team can even get to a decent level to be honest.
  • I hoped for a good KP game based on matchup and rest, and it turned out to be the complete opposite. He was awful on both ends, the Celtics specifically targeted him on pick and rolls.
  • Luka is Luka. Not sure what else to add at this point. He was in a special place in the third once again.
  • DFS is now shooting 9-for-30 from three for the season.
  • I liked our rotation a lot. These are pretty much the ten people that should see the floor. I'd still like Jackson to get more minutes and THJ less.
  • Ten games into the season I think it's fair to say that the most consistent guys outside Luka have been Maxi and Wright. I think both should get 30 minutes for now. They simply do not make many mistakes and Maxi's three point shot is rock solid as well. Closing in on .400 including tonight.
  • Told ya I was concerned about THJ giving himself confidence. That dude recognizing when he's not having it and taking a step back would make this team infinitely better. But it'll never happen of course.
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ BOS (8-1) | 106-116 loss - by j0Shi - 11-12-2019, 12:48 AM