Poll: Who will win the game? (Celts 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
51.85%
14 51.85%
Celtics
48.15%
13 48.15%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ BOS (8-1) | 106-116 loss
(11-11-2019, 09:04 PM)Tyler Wrote: So what's it going to take to bring back the mute function?

[Image: This.jpg]

I had watched the game separately with friends and came home to read the chat on a highly contested game (until the end when the Mavs got Kemba'd).  Man, I can't make it through this game chat lately.  It's toxic in here.  You'd think the Mavs were the worst team and every player on it was trash.  I am not even going to finish the chat.  Some of these posters are trash and don't know how good they have it. 

After years of rebuilding and going through vagabonds, the mavs have a legit team that is young and growing together and all you (the people I am referring to) can do is call out every bad play - no matter if it was actually a bad basketball play or good defense or idk chance - and call for the head of the player who made it.  I feel dirty having read as much of this as I did.  We were playing the team with the best record in the League on their home floor and despite enduring some admittedly off nights, still were fighting to be in the game.  It took an epic second half shooting performance from a perennial all-star (who we coveted in FA) to finally end our night.  Be better Mavs Forum.  Be better.

[Image: boo.gif]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 10: DAL (6-3) @ BOS (7-1) | Nov 11, 6:30 pm | Celts 4.0 pt favs - by Mavsfan12 - 11-12-2019, 12:21 AM