Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR favs & 3.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
70.00%
7 70.00%
Nets
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 66: BRK (43-24) @ DAL (38-28) | 113-109 win
(05-05-2021, 10:51 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: I would say that the Mavs' chances in the last three games are quite good, in that they'll be playing teams jockeying for lottery position. Three of the next four games - the Nets hungry for a win, the Cavs on the SEGABABA, and the Grizz trying to stay in the upper bracket of the playin - will be quite challenging. If the Mavs can win out over the next four games, they can play the last three games for positioning, especially the last game - ensuring they play the wounded Nuggets instead of the rough matchup of the Clipps. A lot to ask. I think the Mavs have it in them; they just have to dig deep and make it happen game-to-game. I would say this game is the most important - if they don't win, they'll likely have to go at least 5-1 in the last six games to avoid the playin.

Don't see how you think Denver will be a walk in the park. Even without Murray. Jokic can beat you damn near by himself with his all around skillset, just as Luka can. The only way I give them a chance is if the Mavs shoot the blood out the ball for damn near all the games, and KP has to be on the court, not the sideline.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 66: BRK (43-23) @ DAL (37-28) | May 6, 6:30 pm | Mavs 3.0 pt favs & 1.5 pt dogs - by HoosierDaddyKid - 05-06-2021, 05:42 PM