Poll: What to do with Justin?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Crucial Trade Sweetener
33.33%
7 33.33%
Should start
47.62%
10 47.62%
Keep him benched
19.05%
4 19.05%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Justin Jackson Hype Train! All Things Justin
(11-11-2019, 12:50 PM)vfromlmf Wrote: Carlisle is doing for Jackson exactly what he did for Brandon Wright. 

Doesn't mean Jackson would produce at the same efficiency if given more minutes. 

But I love what I'm seeing so far and he's clearly worked himself into a nice 20 mpg instant offense role as a small-ball four.

I don't think that is the case.  If you look back at JJax's time in Sac, he has had better production/efficiency when he has played more minutes.  He looks ready to breakout and earn more time on the court.  

Dan's assessment is totally accurate though in terms of Summer of '21.  He either needs to be identified as a keeper and have the roster planned (meaning to move out other contracts) to accommodate his RFA caphold and still add a max player... OR trade him.  Very little in-between. 

I think he has a shot to start if Curry comes off the bench and Wright starts.  I don't see him starting with Curry as that lineup needs more defense.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Justin Jackson Hype Train! All Things Justin - by Mavsfan12 - 11-11-2019, 04:39 PM