Poll: Who will win the game? (Celts 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
51.85%
14 51.85%
Celtics
48.15%
13 48.15%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ BOS (8-1) | 106-116 loss
(11-10-2019, 07:22 PM)j0Shi Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 05:13 PM)omahen Wrote: I really respect your takes before and after the game, but here I think you are way off. You think KP is a superstar while Kemba and Tatum aren't?

Kemba has the stats and swagger, but if you look at the last couple years and the players that dominated the league, you won't find many small guards with the most prominent exception being Steph Curry. And that dude might be the best shooter of all time. Even Kyrie hasn't shown the ability to lead a team to contention. Westbrook? No, and he's much more athletic. Chris Paul has a weird playoff resume, Dame however might be in. What I'm saying is that the true superstars of this era are mostly wings and bigs. Those are the guys that will bring you (chances at) titles. That said, if your definition of "superstar" is top 20, Kemba is definitely in.

Tatum? He had such a weird sophomore year and imho he's still not all the way back to the promise that was his rookie season. Top starter on the verge of a star, certainly not a superstar. You can make the same case for KP because it's more potential than reality right now, but KP at least has shown what he's capable of and is an All-Star already. KP is going to be a superstar unless health prevents it.
That's a fair take
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 10: DAL (6-3) @ BOS (7-1) | Nov 11, 6:30 pm | Celts 3.5 pt favs - by BigDirk41 - 11-10-2019, 07:24 PM