Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
85.71%
6 85.71%
Kings
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 56: SAC (23-34) @ DAL (30-26) | 107-121 loss
(04-18-2021, 11:13 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Disagree. Just going by the numbers KP is actually having the best scoring efficiency of his career. First time in his career that his TS% is above league average. Best PER and BPM of his career. Big question. Why is his boxscore production not impacting the +/- numbers or win/loss column.

I'm not sure we are disagreeing.   Tongue

(04-18-2021, 11:18 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: You're the only person I've seen in the past couple of months who has acknowledged the erroneousness of one of KL's major theses. KP wasn't always this bad on defense - he used to be a nail-to-hang-the-picture guy on defense. I'm not sure if it's a matter of other teams solving him, him playing scared, injuries affecting him physically, or the coaching staff using him wrong on that end. I'm thinking it's a combo of all four. In any event, he is simply done on that side of the floor. That makes me rather worried that KL is right with something he said much more recently (above, in fact) - we may not be able to get much at all back in trade for him. We can't just ride out his contract, though. That's a waste of the next three years of Luka.

I would trade him for this year's pick back, or as part of a deal for Brogdon (which I've said over and over again also involves KP). Those are about the only scenarios I can countenance that it would be good to trade him. 

I wouldn't mind seeing a whole new roster next year, top to bottom, with #77 being the only returning player.

Any interest in Mitchell Robinson?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 56: SAC (23-34) @ DAL (30-26) | 107-121 loss - by cow - 04-18-2021, 11:22 PM