Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
91.67%
22 91.67%
Knicks
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 8: NYK (2-7) @ DAL (5-3) | 102-106 loss
I am tired of this constant argument about how bigs cannot play in the modern game. We were getting outworked inside and outside yesterday. In that scenario, why would RC not go to a bigger lineup and at least force the Knicks to have to deal with that extra size on offense? Why are we always force to match up to other teams than have them match up to us too. Boban/KP duo have looked good whenever they've been on the floor.

That I blame RC for, just as he is to blame for not having plays to get Seth at leat 5 open looks every game.

I am also tired of the stats on how 3s are better than 2s statistically. Baskets and size closer to the rim also put the other team in foul trouble. I started a thread before the season saying too many 3s is going to kill this team. We can blame RC or scrubs like THJ all we want. At some point it's more on Luka. Transcendent players are always more important than the coach. He has to overrule the coach too if needed, like Kidd took to calling plays in the championship run. There is no need to jack up a bunch of 3s when you have a 7'3" guy and Luka himself who are able to score closer to the basket whenever they want. Instead we play like a team that has no size and think we are better from the outside than we really are. While he is still young, that is squarely on Luka. I am glad we have a franchise player, but we have seen the script of falling in love with step back jumpers being played out with Harden. That leads to some exciting wins in the regular season, but it's fool's gold.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 8: NYK (2-7) @ DAL (5-3) | 102-106 loss - by hakeemfan - 11-09-2019, 11:52 AM