Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
91.67%
22 91.67%
Knicks
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 8: NYK (2-7) @ DAL (5-3) | 102-106 loss
(11-09-2019, 07:41 AM)Kammrath Wrote: I am going to beat this drum.

You have an ELITE, 44% career three point shooter and you don't work to purposely get him looks??

So stupid.

I endorse this message.

Reading some of the NY post game articles, they dumped on THJ.  

Mike Breen called it an "intoxicating win."

They have much respect for Luka.

One guy mentioned a statue for Frank at MSG.  lol

What was interesting to me was one article had the Frank attempted dunk on Porzingis.  "In D Face" was the caption.  Now we all know Porzingis blocked the shot and Frank was not even close on getting it to go in but when did facts matter to the NY media.  The picture showed what all Knick fans wanted.  Someone dunking on KP.

Fizdale praised Frank on guarding Doncic and what a great job he did.  If you look at Luka's stats and play last night, Frank did not control anything in that matchup.  

What Frank did was shoot the ball well and play hard. He made critical shots down the stretch. That has the NY media giddy.  I would say Frank had a a nice game but the Knicks won because of their high % shooting the three and the strong play of Randle, Morris, Portis and Gibson, overpowering our guys on the boards.  They wanted it more, other than Doncic, whom they described as "relentless."

The other loser in this game may be DSJ.  One guy said DSJ is expendable now that Frank is the man.

I think we need to be excited that KP was better last night.  Luka is an absolute monster.  RC has to get the rest of the team functioning and in sync with their stars.  I hope to see a much better performance from the team tonight.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 8: NYK (2-7) @ DAL (5-3) | 102-106 loss - by Hypermav - 11-09-2019, 08:12 AM