Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
91.67%
22 91.67%
Knicks
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 8: NYK (2-7) @ DAL (5-3) | 102-106 loss
Hmmm, after looking at the box score. Seth Curry with 12:42 minutes with 3 fouls, 1 steal and a +4 +/-, that's it, zeros for everything else. That's pretty bad. I will say, I'm kinda not a fan of both Luka and KP scoring big numbers and taking so many shots (48 shots between the two of them). Tells me they aren't including the rest of the team very much, which makes it really hard for the rest to get into their own rythm.

This is also a game where Boban could have played some of the 27:41 minutes that Gibson played who is a non 3 pt threat (didn't take 1 three all game), maybe some of the Portis minutes as well. At the very least to see if it works.

Didn't need as many shots from THJ, and probably could've gotten Kleber a few more looks as he was the only other efficient player (although, I think the amount of looks he got is perfect and any more has a high chance of him becoming more inefficient).

The inefficient chucking from our stars allows the bench players to feel they can do at least the same without repercussion and to be honest, I think everyone has a 3 point shooting green light from RC anyway. Not sure that is the best approach, but time will tell as we're still very early into the season.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 8: NYK (2-7) @ DAL (5-3) | 102-106 loss - by ItsGoTime - 11-09-2019, 02:17 AM