Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
26 100.00%
Magic
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 7: ORL (2-6) @ DAL (5-2) | 107-106 win
(11-06-2019, 11:54 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Any reason why Barea played more minutes than Curry, Wright and Brunson outside of them having a bad night?

Curry started the game and actually played quite well. His benching was inexplicable to me.

Brunson is DEEP in a shooting slump (40/30/50 club) and isn't playmaking all that well. His benching made total sense to me.

Wright was pretty invisible and had a team worst -10 for the night. I didn't think he did anything terrible and I think when you give him minutes he eventually rewards you with some good hustle plays and cuts to the basket.

Barea playing was an attempt to snap the team out of a general malaise. It worked in the sense that he played with energy, but it didn't work in that it did not get the team playing cohesively. He played total hero-ball and if he hadn't hit his shots at an insane rate would have caused a loss. He took the ball out of Luka's hands and totally stagnated the team ball and offensive flow.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 7: ORL (2-6) @ DAL (5-2) | 107-106 win - by Kammrath - 11-07-2019, 12:02 AM