Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
26 100.00%
Magic
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 7: ORL (2-6) @ DAL (5-2) | 107-106 win
(11-06-2019, 11:18 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: The way I look at it is Brunson, Wright and Curry are a big part of the future here. THJ isn't and will be traded before his contract expires. They need their minutes and they need to get comfortable in their roles.

I guess curry could technically be part of the future here but I think folks are way too hyped about him as *the* answer at shooting guard. He’s going to be a niche roleplayer off the bench and we should be happy if he can become consistent and remain healthy in that role. He’s a helluva weapon to have in the arsenal. 

I’ve got high hopes for Wright. Agree he should have a more consistent, sizable role in the rotation. Hopefully his current role is at least partly due to the need to ‘showcase’ a guy like THJ and whatnot. 

Brunson could go either way as far as the future goes. I’d pencil him as part of the future core simply due to his age for now but I could also see the Mavs moving on from him relatively easily given the right opportunity coming along. Luka is the long term PG of this team, which essentially automatically makes any other PG on the roster much less valuable to dallas.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 7: ORL (2-6) @ DAL (5-2) | 107-106 win - by Mak - 11-06-2019, 11:32 PM