Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
26 100.00%
Magic
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 7: ORL (2-6) @ DAL (5-2) | 107-106 win
Bullets:

• This is what you call a bad win. Mavs played a team on a b2b with two days rest, worst offense vs. best one. Yet they did all they can to give this one away and nearly did.
  • Could we please get a solid start for once? Starters did all they can do to get a bad team going: Turnovers and bricks, so Magic can get into transition. Resulted in an ugly first quarter.
  • Magic were really able to bother Luka. They let him drive into the paint, but then both took away the layup and close his usual passing lanes to the corners. A job well done, but Doncic is the kind of player that should be able to adjust, and he did with a massive third. Just took the floaters they were allowing him.
  • KP struggled as well and him getting better looks is an ongoing project. I sort of lost hope that there is an easy short-term solution. But also all hail to Isaac. He's a good defender and pretty much owned KP. Not a fan of going to that matchup late when it was clearly not working for Mavs.
  • We knew the Magic would score 100 for the first time this season, right? They obviously can't beat you with shooting, but did all the other basic things better: Outhustled and outworked Dallas in the paint, got in transition. They also have a really, really good defense.
  • Justin Jackson was what the doctor ordered in the first. He and the second unit, per usual, cleaned up the mess the starters left behind.
  • JJB spark plug is back! He had some luck, but also single-handedly prevented the Mavs from an bigger hole at the half. I just hope he won't start getting regular minutes from Brunson. That said, Brunson stunk tonight.
  • Kleber underrated contributor. He had some key plays, hit his free throws. Solid.
  • DFS another clutch 3, key rebound, drew a charge on Gordon late.
  • SETH ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
  • Our rotations are starting to annoy me. Not particular players, but at some point we at least should have a set rotation so guys can really get comfortable with each other. I get that Carlisle was searching for something to work once more today, but Brunson, Wright, and Seth getting a combined 26 minutes is crap. All are key pieces and if they'll suck, we are going to suck.
  • Luka will hit someone on the head eventually with his fun "throw it in the air as high as you can" attempts after a whistle.
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 7: ORL (2-5, on back-to-back) @ DAL (4-2) | Nov 6, 7:30 pm | Mavs 7.0 pt favs - by j0Shi - 11-06-2019, 11:10 PM