Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 4.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.89%
8 88.89%
Hawks
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 26: ATL (11-13) @ DAL (12-14) | 118-117 win | 3 game win streak
(02-11-2021, 11:01 AM)Hypermav Wrote: The way Trae set that screen in the video made me think Trae was not the first option.  He fully expected to be run over by the look on his face.  Huerter confirmed his choice progression with the above statement.

Young quote from same piece:

Young said the play was for him to get the ball and take the final shot, but that didn’t happen because he was on the ground and, effectively, erased from the play. Young said, “I’m not gonna run away from the ball with four seconds left and we’re trying to win the game. I’m not gonna fall just to fall,” rejecting the notion that he was flopping to possibly get to the free-throw line.

Collins is of course the first look, but it is unlikely defense would give so much ground for an easy oop. Also the pass to him is difficult. As it can be seen on the photo, the pass to Trae would be wide open, if he wouldn't fall. From there he would have 4 seconds to create his final shot. I guess we would be looking at at least Gallo quality shot.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 26: ATL (11-13) @ DAL (12-14) | 118-117 win | 3 game win streak - by omahen - 02-11-2021, 02:27 PM