Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judgement-Free (Over)Reaction Thread
(02-02-2021, 08:17 AM)Kammrath Wrote: This just feels like hyperbole to me that isn't true. I don't buy this for whatever reason, doesn't ring true to me.

Well, sorry we don't agree. I'm truly not meaning to express anything hyperbolic. It's how I see the situation. 

The Mavs had a rough start, if you remember. You and I discussed it quite a bit. Then, after a 2-3 game stretch that felt (to me) like they were coming together, boom - covid. 

I just believe the effects of 5/9 of their rotation getting covid, combined with 2/the other 4 either showing up to camp unprepared for the season or starting the season hurt has had a major impact on what the team has been able to learn and perfect this season - as individuals, and most especially as an organized unit. 

It was probably a bit hyperbolic to flatly say "the rest of the league." I'm sure there are other teams going through some similar things - Miami, for sure. But, I just feel Dallas has gotten it the worst. It's important to note that I blame THEM, from Carlisle all the way down to the trainers. They did this to themselves. It just seems way more plausible to me than the players suddenly being bad players or the coaches suddenly being bad coaches.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Judgement-Free (Over)Reaction Thread - by DrMav - 02-01-2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Judgement-Free (Over)Reaction Thread - by KillerLeft - 02-02-2021, 11:05 AM