Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
2020-2021 Dallas Mavericks Will Miss The Playoffs
Last season was a step in the right direction but I remember elite offenses with suspect defenses like the Nash-led PHX Suns or Harden-led Rockets grab high seeds and be formidable contenders year-in-and-year-out. 

Yet the Mavs had the "best offense ever" with an "elite coach", are only good enough for 7th seed plus 1st round exit? Hmmm..  Idea

I am with @"Kammrath" that the Mavs have the talent to do legit damage this season. I was not aware of being accused as a Rockets fan when I made this thread a while back (lmao) but before the season I made glowing remarks about the MBT moves and had high hopes. 

But again Carlisle is trying the same BS wannabe-Moreyball offense and expects better results. Luka is putting up a similar stat line to prime Russell Westbrook, which is fine. However, wasn't the entire NBA world saying last year how Westbrook was a disaster fit in HOU + Moreyball? Is this offense playing to your best player's strength? 

Luka is supposed to be in the LeBron conversation yet LeBron has never gotten lower than the 4th seed in the playoffs and has never lost in the first round. We are fighting for the 7-8th seed with a top 5 NBA player. Something is up.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020-2021 Dallas Mavericks Will Miss The Playoffs - by Fuerza1 - 01-30-2021, 08:08 PM