Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
2020-2021 Dallas Mavericks Will Miss The Playoffs
(01-30-2021, 03:47 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Just a theory, and I definitely think Carlisle deserves some of the blame for not overcoming these circumstances better, so far

I mean I don't think it's a surprise that year in and year out Dallas always seems to find guys that were once thought to be worthless or were unknowns.

Carlisle is great at getting the most out of his players. There is no denying that. But what is a coach worth if there is a seemingly new disconnect between him and the locker room? 

That's the only reason why I'm a bit antsy. Carlisle is a fantastic coach and there aren't really any clear cut better replacements for him on the market. But if the players have tuned him out then he can't coach.

The only question is who has tuned him out (if they have at all?)? Luka? KP? If it's Luka then Carlisle has to go, and I don't think that's a controversial statement. KP? Now things get a bit dicier.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020-2021 Dallas Mavericks Will Miss The Playoffs - by SleepingHero - 01-30-2021, 04:13 PM