Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
26 100.00%
Magic
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 7: ORL (2-6) @ DAL (5-2) | 107-106 win
(11-05-2019, 09:59 AM)Branduil Wrote: Wright and DFS shouldn't start together. Better to put Curry or Brunson in the starting spot IMO.

RC will probably continue to change the starting lineup depending on matchups and the teams needs.
With Wright prefering to come of the bench the Mavs need another ballhandling guard in the starting five. In this case I prefer Curry over Brunson because he gives Luka even better spacing to work with. Curry obviously isn´t the most physical player and a guy like DFS seems to be a good fit next to him.

Start Curry/DFS
Bench Wright/Brunson

I actually really like the Wright/Brunson duo. Reminds me of a younger version of the good old Barea/Harris duo that dominated opposing 2nd units.
For what it´s worth Wright/Brunson is currently the best two-man combination. Obviously still a small sample size but in the 68 minutes both shared the floor the Mavs are outscoring opponents by 24 points.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 7: ORL (2-4, will be on back-to-back) @ DAL (4-2) | Nov 6, 7:30 pm - by dirkfansince1998 - 11-05-2019, 11:30 AM