Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
66.67%
8 66.67%
Bucks
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ MIL (9-4) | 109-112 loss
(01-15-2021, 10:24 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I don’t think the Mavericks who were available played WELL, really, but I think we can take SOME encouragement from the fact that they were able to hang around and make it a game.

I am proud they kept hanging in the game even after a couple of Milwaukee runs. Even after every time they came close, Milwaukee punished a mistake with a three or similar. I actually think they played well. Milwaukee has problems on the offense but they still have great defenders and even depleted Mavs were able to compete. Of course Mavs made mistakes, but so did Milwaukee. Portis brought huge bench energy for them in the third, but Mavs improved greatly in the fourth. In the end, it was two tough Middleton shots. 

Johnson had an awesome game. He really is a weapon against big wings. Also drew a bunch of fouls on Giannis. Luka picked it up in the fourth. THJ and Burke were good. Rookies hanged on with most of Milwaukee starters. I was really affraid Milwaukee would put game away at that point in the second quarter but "rookies" stayed in the game. Much was said about Giannis free throws, but as a team Mavs were actually worse with abysmal 46 %. 

I still maintain Mavs need another creator. Luka had 13 assists. Next best had 3 (Johnson), followed by Terry (2 assists). Too much is expected from Luka and rather sooner than later will start wearing him down.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ MIL (9-4) | 109-112 loss - by omahen - 01-15-2021, 10:36 PM