Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.89%
8 88.89%
Bulls
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 6: DAL (2-4) @ CHI (3-4) | 108-118 loss (no Luka)
(01-03-2021, 08:33 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: lavines about to put 40+ on us at this rate. on some kobe type ish there
well i was wrong. he put up 39 lol. 

Our team needs order. The pieces and the potential is there but just arent being mixed up and used properly. Gotta throw in some active energetic bodies and always play size. It would help if DFS could learn to hit 3s again, the teams cashes in on the FTs we do get and it wouldn't hurt to mix in some mid range/post play with our young guys/centers. 

lastly, I wish Powell and Kleber would flop sometimes on defense instead of hold their ground sorta to get bumped into giving up a good look. It pisses me off seeing them get bum rushed and moved outta the way and scored on and then when they slightly touch the defender; said defender flops and gets awarded a stop. Our coach needs to call out the refs on this and coach up the guys to pass out after "posting/bumping" their guy more than twice because more often then not a flop comes that penalizes us.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 6: DAL (2-4) @ CHI (3-4) | 108-118 loss (no Luka) - by dmavs4life03 - 01-03-2021, 11:21 PM