Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 9.0 pt RAPTOR & 8.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
8 100.00%
Hornets
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4: CHA (2-2) @ DAL (1-3) | 99-118 loss
(12-31-2020, 09:44 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Contender, playoff team or not, these games happen during the course of a long season. Teams lose games their suppose to win, and win games their suppose to lose.  Just how it is bruh. The Lakers are champs, and I bet they lose a game or two against a inferior opponent.

Out of 4 games the Mavs have looked not just bad, but inexcusably bad in 3 of them.

It has nothing to do with the quality of the opponent. They gave the Lakers 35 second chance points and were simply out hustled in every single possession. In PHX they couldn't score a basket to save their lives and multiple people in the gamethread (myself included) felt PHX should be blowing the Mavs out.

What I don't understand is how a team that can look so unstoppable against a high quality opponent (even without Kawhi), can come out and look like a bottom feeder the next game. There is something intensely wrong with this team.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 4: CHA (2-2) @ DAL (1-3) | 99-118 loss - by SleepingHero - 12-31-2020, 01:48 PM