Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 9.0 pt RAPTOR & 8.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
8 100.00%
Hornets
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4: CHA (2-2) @ DAL (1-3) | 99-118 loss
That was legit some of the worst basketball I have ever seen in a long long time.

I was actually screaming at my TV to bench Luka. I was screaming at Rick for his inane choices at what I felt were key momentum points in the game. I was screaming whenever Burke missed a wide open 3. I was screaming at the refs (of course but I mean cmon). 

I am so tired of Jalen Brunson on this team. He is one of the most selfish players I've ever had the displeasure to watch. For a point guard, all he does is put his head down and try to "get his". And whenever he does try to pass its either to the wrong player on the court which leads to the offense resetting, or a turnover. I could deal with it when he was a rookie and this team was tanking. I could deal with it when it was his 2nd year and he got spot minutes at the 1 or 2. I cannot deal with it this year. My patience has ran out for him. Its annoying because I felt like he never exhibited these sort of tendencies this much his previous 2 years. It's like he's a totally different player. 

Trey Burke is THJ on steroids. He can be microwave hot or he can be colder than 0 Kelvin. Tonight was the latter. I don't see how relying on him is a smart choice for the bench.

This entire team looks like they haven't learned a thing in 4 games. The same damn mistakes from games 1 and 2. The offense still looks so broken. I don't know how many times these dudes missed WIDE OPEN shots that Luka set up.  

They showed zero pride. And it troubles me because I would think that Carlisle would actually try and rally the team at halftime with a speech. This was a "Fuck you for believing in us" game.  I'm disgusted. Very rarely have I ever wanted to turn off the TV watching a Mavs game. This was one of those few times I nearly did.\

Also. This team is too young with no veteran leadership. James Johnson is the most elder statesman and he's 33.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 4: CHA (2-2) @ DAL (1-3) | 99-118 loss - by SleepingHero - 12-31-2020, 02:21 AM