Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
2020-2021 Dallas Mavericks Will Miss The Playoffs
(12-30-2020, 11:28 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 11:25 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Luka being out of shape has really hurt this team. His 3 point shot is suffering from being out of shape imo also. Shooting when you're exhausted all the time is very difficult. I'm disappointed in a lot a far, but there's more than enough time to fix it and turn it around. I do firmly believe that Luka needs to get his priorities right as far as his conditioning/ eating habits/ working out properly. It's kinda scary to me that a 21 year old has to "get in shape" in the first place. He should always be in shape, especially at 21 years old.

Yes, I think everything cascades down from Luka being out of shape. Everything suffers when you carry extra bad weight and it is not like he had room to spare in his three point game.

And I also am terrified of him being out of shape at this age as well. He could completely derail his career arc if he doesn't get his diet under control.

Slovenia borders Italy. Maybe the man likes his pasta.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020-2021 Dallas Mavericks Will Miss The Playoffs - by Scott41theMavs - 12-30-2020, 11:33 PM