Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 9.0 pt RAPTOR & 8.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
8 100.00%
Hornets
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4: CHA (2-2) @ DAL (1-3) | 99-118 loss
(12-30-2020, 11:23 PM)Playmaker Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 11:09 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: No one expects him to be the second option. Everything else you said has nothing to do with one bad game where he played hurt.

He has been asked to be the second or third offensive option since KP has been been out. So yes people including the Mavs have expected that out of him.

The rest of my point was to say fans (many on this board) that are expecting him to be a consistent offensive player are fooling themselves.

OK. My point was, KP being out certainly has zero to do with the Mavs' longterm strategy, so ***no one*** expects JRich to be the second option offensively, ever. Not the Mavs. No one.

If you're talking just in terms of offense, you're probably right - you don't want him to be more than the fourth-best offensive option on a contending team. So? He's still the best-meshing player Luka has ever played with in his NBA career, and is a keeper, period. I'm a JRich truther on that level, so picking a fight with me on it isn't very productive, to say the least.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 4: CHA (2-2) @ DAL (1-3) | 99-118 loss - by Scott41theMavs - 12-30-2020, 11:31 PM