Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GameThread: The Preseason Trilogy: DAL (2-1) 127 vs. MIN (1-2) Boban 3pt Marksman
(12-17-2020, 11:31 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I don't want Powell to be Maxi. I want Powell to be able to defend just a tiny bit. He cannot. He's never been able to. He's worse than ever.

And since Powell wants to shoot threes, I wish he'd be able to actually hit any of them. He cannot. So you're right. Powell will never be Maxi. And that's why he should never get more than 15 minutes a game in the best case scenarios.

So, if you hated Powell's game when he was healthy then there is probably no point in this conversation. But the Mavs, and a few Mavs fans, thought that Powell had something to offer, and the Mavs built lineups that worked really well, offensive and defensively with healthy Powell. That being the case, should they try to use the preseason to allow him to see if he can get his game back? And give him a green light on 3s? But, see...what's the point if you think he never had a game?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GameThread: The Preseason Trilogy: DAL (2-1) 127 vs. MIN (1-2) Boban 3pt Marksman - by fifteenth - 12-17-2020, 11:38 PM