Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
COVID-19: Scrimmage games | July 23 (NBATV), 26 (NBATV), 28 (FSSW) for DAL
(04-12-2020, 06:17 AM)Mavs2019 Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 04:59 AM)MrGoat Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 10:03 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Utah Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell reportedly remains "reluctant" to repair his relationship with Rudy Gobert because of the center's actions before his coronavirus diagnosis.

Shams Charania, Sam Amick and Tony Jones of The Athletic reported Friday the Jazz have started the process of trying to fix the lingering issues between their star players with minimal success.

"It doesn't appear salvageable," a source told The Athletic.

And bleacher report already has us as a possibility to trade for Gobert, for Powell, Hardaway, and a 2nd. Sure there's not much to talk about now so why not discuss it.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2886031-5-trades-to-break-up-donovan-mitchell-and-rudy-gobert#slide3

If it´s as bad as they say it is, then Utah would jump on that Bulls deal without hesitation. 

I don´t want Gobert on the Mavs anymore, but I´d do the deal as long as he agrees to a contract extension. Then I´d immediately start shopping him for a young star and/or picks.

Powell isn't going to be in any deals bc he's virtually untradeable until his contract is an expiring which is a long time from now.  I like THJ, I don't think we need to be putting him in trades anymore. I'd like to shuffle some other guys (Wright, JJ types). Gobert is really good as a defensive player but Mavs don't want a traditional 5 bc KP needs to be the stretch 5 for this whole thing to make sense. It would be fun to see a KP Gobert frontcourt which would be absolutely suffocating for the other team lol but ya it's not going to happen. Need to keep looking elsewhere. I'd like to figure out how we can get another stud defensive wing in here.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19: NBA season is suspended - by sefant - 03-11-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: COVID-19: NBA season is suspended - by DrMav - 03-11-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: COVID-19: NBA season is suspended - by MrGoat - 03-11-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: COVID-19: NBA suspended for "minimum 3 months" - by StepBackJay - 04-17-2020, 07:09 PM