Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
COVID-19: Scrimmage games | July 23 (NBATV), 26 (NBATV), 28 (FSSW) for DAL
Do we have any other medical workers on this board? What is your experience?
In my hospital in Berlin things are still normal. We have seperate ERs and ICUs for COVID-19 patients. If possible workers from the COVID unit are separated from the remaining nurses and physicians. As of now the situation is still under control and we don´t have any shortages (well maybe gloves). Maybe it´s just the calm before the storm. The case numbers are still growing exponentially.
Before I started working I moved out of the house. My fiance and her sister (plus child) are living together and I moved into my soon to be sister in law´s apartment. Sucks to be alone but it´s better to be safe than sorry.

Watching from europe the situation in the US is really concerning. I don´t think we will see any basketball in the summer. It seems like testing started way to late and the virus spread all over the east and west coast. Only a matter of time before the virus will shut down the rest of the country as well.
Delayed peaks in different states make it even more difficult. NY could be over the worst in a few month (just like Wuhan) but at the same time other states will probably see a peak or just enter lockdown mode.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19: NBA season is suspended - by sefant - 03-11-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: COVID-19: NBA season is suspended - by DrMav - 03-11-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: COVID-19: NBA season is suspended - by MrGoat - 03-11-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: COVID-19: NBA suspended for "minimum 3 months" - by dirkfansince1998 - 03-25-2020, 05:05 AM