05-19-2026, 02:21 PM
I felt so dirty rooting for the Spurs, but I hate the always-fouling Thunder with a burning passion. To have the audacity to yell “Refs, you suck!” when their entire game plan revolves around foul baiting and getting away with hacking the opponent’s best player on every single play (Luka back in the day with us, now Wemby) is preposterous.
Also: Castle had 11 turnovers, which is embarrassing, but man — is there a better defender in this league for SGA? He was amazing guarding him. He should have it easier once Fox is back to handle the ball. Castle is going to be a superstar soon, and I think Harper will end up being the second-best player in Cooper’s draft class going forward.
This was one of the best games I have EVER watched. I hope everyone stays healthy and the Spurs prevail — but most of all, I want this series to continue.
Also: Castle had 11 turnovers, which is embarrassing, but man — is there a better defender in this league for SGA? He was amazing guarding him. He should have it easier once Fox is back to handle the ball. Castle is going to be a superstar soon, and I think Harper will end up being the second-best player in Cooper’s draft class going forward.
This was one of the best games I have EVER watched. I hope everyone stays healthy and the Spurs prevail — but most of all, I want this series to continue.


![[-]](https://www.mavsboard.com/images/collapse.png)