04-14-2026, 02:08 PM
Don't know the full Connelly resume, but he is well thought of across the league. I can how see dealing with AROD may get old. That roster is in a weird spot. Can you be in a weird spot with a good team?
I feel like Minny has made smart decisions and have been aggressive when needed. I am not a huge Gobert fan but I think that can be viewed as a solid trade, right? I think he was good to get off KAT and I think that trade has been good for Minnesota. He got off DLO for Conley that helped them raise a level. I think the Ayo trade was a good gamble. They were supposedly going hard after Giannis at the trade deadline.
The Dillingham miss was a big one. Leading to being really thin and pretty poor at PG with an aging Conley. I have liked his draft picks...most have not really panned out though. I think the two bigs he picked this past draft are both interesting.
Is he the right guy? I don't know. It sounds like Dumont wants more than a GM. He will need a leader who can basically run an organization. Even the best organizations have a ton of guys who think they should be in higher roles, so you need someone who will command respect.
I have no idea what it means he is under contract. I would certainly not trade for him. Do teams let these type of positions interview if they stress they are looking for a change?
I feel like Minny has made smart decisions and have been aggressive when needed. I am not a huge Gobert fan but I think that can be viewed as a solid trade, right? I think he was good to get off KAT and I think that trade has been good for Minnesota. He got off DLO for Conley that helped them raise a level. I think the Ayo trade was a good gamble. They were supposedly going hard after Giannis at the trade deadline.
The Dillingham miss was a big one. Leading to being really thin and pretty poor at PG with an aging Conley. I have liked his draft picks...most have not really panned out though. I think the two bigs he picked this past draft are both interesting.
Is he the right guy? I don't know. It sounds like Dumont wants more than a GM. He will need a leader who can basically run an organization. Even the best organizations have a ton of guys who think they should be in higher roles, so you need someone who will command respect.
I have no idea what it means he is under contract. I would certainly not trade for him. Do teams let these type of positions interview if they stress they are looking for a change?

