Poll: What is your initial desire (as it is today) for the future of DB.com boards?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Work with the Maven site and what they offer.
2.70%
1 2.70%
Have Fish redirect to this site from his main page.
43.24%
16 43.24%
Have a completely independent relationship from Fish.
45.95%
17 45.95%
Something outside the box.... (share in your post)
8.11%
3 8.11%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What should be the future of DB.com boards?
(09-19-2019, 03:39 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Hey Fif...why was Kamm a Mod for years to overnight not knowing nothing when this all went down...Kamm was fair and respected as a Mod unless I missed something...

I don't really know anything either, except what for we've seen on posts that have been flying around. I don't think Mike has been communicating with anyone a lot or trying to leave anyone out. Seems like Mak is kind of Mike's right hand man for forum admin stuff, Dahl got included in the post because he gave Mike some technical advice about making sure dallasbasketball.com got pointed to the Maven site. Magick got included in the post because he created this site, you and I got included in the post because we were both posting back and forth about all this stuff over at the Maven site.

And I don't find anything mysterious really about this dragging out. It just seems to be evidence that it may be hard to do what Maven wants and what we want.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should be the future of DB.com boards? - by fifteenth - 09-19-2019, 03:47 PM