Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuban Says He's Had Conversation With Luka About Getting Teammates More Involved
(02-12-2020, 06:30 PM)Benskix2 Wrote: I agree that you shouldn't talk bad about players in the media, but if Luka hears the interview I don't think he will take it that way.  Cuban wasn't doing it to try and reach Luka through the press, he was just relaying a story to answer a question, I don't think he considered that in some peoples minds it's insulting to say that a 20 year old isn't already a flawless NBA player. 

The problem is that people are going to read the headline and not listen to the interview and then react, and fan reaction itself makes news these days, so espn will pick up the story and use some donic fan boys blog post as an anonymous source, and then people will start asking Donic about it in interviews and it will make things awkward for him and he'll get sick of answering questions about it and then we as fans get less access.
Yeah I think that about sums up what will happen. That's how I see it playing out also. Most will make articles without even listening to the interview.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuban Says He's Had Conversation With Luka About Getting Teammates More Involved - by BigDirk41 - 02-12-2020, 07:56 PM