Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Willie Cauley-Stein to DAL | UTA 2nd to GSW
(02-08-2020, 02:51 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(02-08-2020, 01:47 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote:
(02-07-2020, 09:55 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: HOT TAKE ALERT

Hot takes for sure but I definitely believe WCS can provide similar abilities a la Powell. I still think he should get at least 20 mins per night.

The Mavs are a pick-n-roll heavy team and WCS is the best screen setter we have yet Carlisle uses him as the Boban replacement.

Powell played 27 mins per game but since his demise, Carlisle has opted to go much, much smaller -- giving Jackson/Bro those lost minutes from Powell instead.

WCS has all the physical tools to be come Tyson Chandler-esque. Heck he could even become better than Tyson with his athletic ability.

But Willy suffers from the Javale McGee syndrome. His BBIQ is lower than the depth of the dead sea. I fear he'll never be able to put it together. I thought he played really well in Washington when he got the chance last night, but the entire time while watching I was cringing that he'd make a catastrophic mistake that would ruin all momentum like we saw against the Grizzlies.

I really really want WCS to work out. But I fear he's going to be stuck in the RC doghouse for eternity.

That's more of an RC issue than a WCS issue, tbqh. Javlae McGee has done just fine for himself since leaving the Mavs. Noel's having a good run in OKC as well.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Willey Cauley-Stein to DAL - by omahen - 01-24-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: TRADE: Willey Cauley-Stein to DAL - by cow - 01-24-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: TRADE: Willey Cauley-Stein to DAL - by cow - 01-24-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: TRADE: Willie Cauley-Stein to DAL - by Jym - 01-24-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: TRADE: Willie Cauley-Stein to DAL | UTA 2nd to GSW - by Scott41theMavs - 02-08-2020, 03:38 PM